:: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
Top Pagina
Auteur: Chris Dos
Aan: Daniel Reurich, devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
I know all the devs are so busy, I'm surprise if any of you have any hair left
after pulling it out out in frustration.

Might to wait a couple of days before doing this. There some life going on
with this bug at the moment:

At first Carsten Leonhardt changed the bug to serious, then the maintainer
Aron Xu changed it to wishlist and said not to mess with it as wishlist will
be the final priority of the bug. Carsten Leonhardt is now requesting that
they apply the patch that I've been maintaining.

Reading Aron Xu's responses, I think he might have some animosity towards
Devuan and if he applies the sysvinit patch, it will be unwillingly, and he
will probably not apply the Devuan compatibility patch. :(

    Chris