:: Re: [devuan-dev] More mirror-checks
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nico Schottelius
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan developers internal list
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] More mirror-checks

Nice!

Tiny thing from my side: if you could pretty print the json [0]
there is (at least from my side) no need to provide a different format.

That way it could be used as a machine-and-human readable form.

Best,

Nico

[0]
# Does the job