:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Oc…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Plasma
À: devuan-dev
Sujet: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Oct. 10, 2018
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev Meet Notes from
Wednesday, October 10th, 2018.

plasma41 (formerly NewGnuGuy)

# Devuan meet Oct. 10 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/CdKQl-TH2QAwk0fhBU+FYg/nq1OiAoBbp5finqk9dR9w2kd/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: golinux, fsmithred, rrq, blinkdog, plasma41, CenturionDan,
KatolaZ, Duncan

## Old Business
Last meet notes
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20181005.220249.1ed266c2.en.html

- mirror discussion.

## Old Actions
d1conf pad:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/lSWG6jS9TqtJdk3iUoHzsA/Fmgq2gMR+OCUA8aEQ1TY59iG/

## New Business

### golinux
- Has anyone seen chillfan?  I have emailed him twice and no response.
  He's not been on IRC either.  Had to make changes to his wiki myself.
- irq/45-mei_me running.  Don't like it
  - This is what the module is doing:
     https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/misc-devices/mei/mei.txt
     https://askubuntu.com/a/443242
  - The solution - disable the module:
``
cat << EOF > /etc/modprobe.d/mei-blacklist.conf
blacklist mei_me
blacklist mei
EOF ``

- Please add suggestions for merchandise to the d1conf pad - types
and slogans

### blinkdog
- Out in November for NaNoWriMo https://nanowrimo.org/
- Any requests for October? YES! See "New Actions"

### CenturionDan
- Suggest we consider putting together a cdn redirector that works
for https

### KatolaZ
- started working on d-i components (for beowulf, well actually
unstable)
- will build d1h (the new one) later this week

## New Actions
- Order merchandise for conference. Will discuss Monday
(gl: is hoping for some canvas totes)
(rrq: T-shirts of good sizes... xxxl for me)
- @Evilham will provide a check for a few corner cases on the mirror
network (deb.devuan.org)
Evilham's research:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20181012.203625.e601da5c.en.html
- put a checklist of apt troubleshooting (but also for other issues?)
- blinkdog: Troubleshooting guide before reporting a problem.
- (@KatolaZ + @golinux) will need to publish the pubkeys used to sign
the repos
- (@KatolaZ) put the DNS online (roundr.devuan.org)