:: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Reurich
A: devuan developers internal list, Chris Dos
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] ZFS Packages
Hi Chris,

I'm happy to build the packages starting with experimental (and once
your happy it's working correctly, promote them to ceres and eventually
testing (beowulf)

I'd also suggest that as a bug fix this should go into ascii via
ascii-proposed -> ascii rather tnen ascii-backports.

KatolaZ and Jaromil, does this sound reasonable?