:: [DNG] bug reporting on unmodified D…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Bochmann
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] bug reporting on unmodified Debian packages?
Hi,

I recently used Devuan reportbug on an ascii system against a package that
comes unmodified from Debian. The bug itself is unrelated to Devuan (missing
backport of a change that fixes a broken external dependency).

The report has landed on the Devuan bug tracker, but how do things progress
from there? I haven't really found any info on that.

Does the bug tracking system (or someone on the bugs list) forward the report
to the Debian maintainer?
Should I re-report to Debian directly? When I do that, should I close the
Devuan bug?

Alex.