:: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Devuan …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Devuan blues....
It worked, and it worked great! But, I will be sincere, I de-pulsed
the installation by removing all pulseaudio components with which the
sound was marred with clicking sounds.

Thanks to all those who willingly donated some of their time to reply,
and also, thanks to the Devuaneers who made the image for Raspberry
Pi.

Why oh why, has Linux to suffer degradation with software like
pulseaudio? Without pulseaudio, loading a desktop simultaneously while
playing an audio file, did NOT produce any clicking sounds. Mind you,
the desktop is not a truly light one, XFCE4.