著者: m712
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] firefox-esr: no sound after dist-upgrade [solution]

On September 14, 2018 10:56:15 AM GMT+03:00, "Dr. Nikolaus Klepp" <dr.klepp@???> wrote:
>Am Freitag, 14. September 2018 schrieb Dr. Nikolaus Klepp:

>firefox-esr
>needed
>e.g.
>sound

>> > Isn't that where pulseaudio became mandatory?
>>
>> Yes. But with or without pulseaudio: firefox is silent.
>>
>> Nik
>>

>Ok, found a solution:
>- purge all pulseaudio-stuff
>- install apulse
>- start firefox with "apulse firefox"
>- sound working again :-)
>
>Nik
>

>--
>Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also
>sharing with the NSA, CIA ...

Suggestion: add apulse to firefox and firefox-esr's Suggests. Would this require a re-packaging? If it's more trouble than its worth then forget about it.

           m712
--
https://nextchan.org -- https://gitgud.io/blazechan/blazechan
I am awake between 3AM-8PM UTC, HMU if the site's broken