:: Re: [DNG] Olimex Teres A64
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Olimex Teres A64
On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 09:57:21AM -0700, Mike Schmitz wrote:
> I have an Olimex Teres A64 coming in on Thursday. I was wondering if
> anyone has gotten one of these working w/Devuan.
>
> The provide an Ubuntu image and an Android image for download from
> Olimex.

A64 is supported by newest kernels, with some bits needed for display
mainlined only very recently. Sometimes Icenowy's tree works when mainline
doesn't.

ATF (package atf-allwinner) has patches for Teres included, but is untested.

No idea about u-boot; I suspect mainline should work but it's just a wild
guess.

You'd better ask on debian-arm (@lists.debian.org, IRC:OFTC). All of the
above bits happen long before any init is loaded, thus there's no difference
between Devuan and Debian. I'd expect you'll need some manual steps such as
"copy the dtb into the proper place" -- but way too often before getting
100% natively packaged you use vendor u-bootage and/or kernel with your own
userspace, there's no shame in doing so.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ What Would Jesus Do, MUD/MMORPG edition:
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ • multiplay with an admin char to benefit your mortal [Mt3:16-17]