:: [DNG] Better late than never
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] Better late than never
Quote:
"The only existent README file for now was written by Edward Bartolo,
and it-s focused to the previous version of simple-netaid, written in
C and freepascal.
So, it's a bit obsolete. However, the new version of simple-netaid
also uses ifupdown, but there is no CLI version for now (this is a
work in progress)."
--------------------------

My latest version of simple-netaid NO longer uses ifupdown. The
working mechanism is more low level. Now, open unencrypted connections
are supported although there is still an issue that sometimes
prevents auto-connect from working. A better approach would be to use
a list of preferred wifi-hotspots with ordered priority and for users
to choose the if and when to connect.

If I were to implement the latter in the front-end GUI, it would not
take very long for me.

The aim of MY simple-netaid IS NOT to enrich my CV. I did it for the
project. It seems a selfish self-centred motivation is more
appreciated here.