:: Re: [DNG] Better late than never
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: aitor_czr
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Better late than never
Hi,

El 17/09/18 a las 08:22, aitor_czr escribió:
> I've been testing the packages, and the packaging need a review. There
> are some bugs non-existent building the sources.
> Maybe the static library... I'll try to fix it today.
>
> Cheers,
>
>   Aitor.

You can build the sources:

https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/simple-netaid-gtk

running the script:

$ ./build src

Then, run the application:

$ ./simple-netaid-gtk

If you want to build the packages, you'll need to checkout the
gbp-master branch and also the pristine tarball in the parent directory:

$ git checkout gbp-master
$ pristine-tar checkout ../simple-netaid-gtk_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz

After that, use git-buildpackage:

$ git-buildpackage -j4 -tc --git-export-dir="../build-area"
--git-pristine-tar --git-tag --git-ignore-branch

|If you change the sources, work in the master branch and merge it onto
the gbp-master branch (if you don't want to use quilt patches). After
that, you'll also need to update the delta binary in the pristine-tar
branch.

Cheers,

  Aitor.