:: [DNG] Better late than never
Página Inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
Para: dng
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [DNG] How to test the backend of simple-netaid
Assunto: [DNG] Better late than never
Hi again,

El 15/09/18 a las 21:26, aitor_czr escribió:
> I had an issue packaging simple-netaid. The target of the shared
> library "libnetaid.so" was being obj-x86-64-linux-gnu, and trying to
> use the variable $(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)
> in "libnetaid.install", this variable was not replaced by its value:
> `x86-64-linux-gnu`. I've just found the following solution for that
> doing the "libnetaid.install" executable:
>
> #! /usr/bin/dh-exec
>
> obj-*-linux-gnu/backend_src/libnetaid.so usr/lib/${DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH}
>
> Cheers,
>
>   Aitor.

You must type `chmod +x libnetaid.install`, of course.

Here you are the packages of simple-netaid for amd64:

http://gnuinos.org/simple-netaid/

This week i'll upload the packages for i386 and i'll explain how to
build them for other architectures.
Tomorrow i'll push the latest commits to gitlab.

Hope you like it :)

  Aitor.