:: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archi…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archive: was Mozilla and cloudflare to hijack all your DNS requests - for your own good of course
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 01:23:32 -0500
Don Wright <wmail@???> wrote:

> Mark Rousell wrote:
>
> >Although it's still something of a work in progress, it seems that
> >MM3/Postorius/HyperKitty might be a possible solution in that case.
> >
> >(That said, I've just tested the search function on the MM3 demo
> >system at https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/ and I have to
> >admit that it seems rather crude so far.)
>

> Perhaps [1]this might be a better example of MM3 etc. in action. I
> believe the Mailman 3 team has some involvement.
>
> [1] https://mail.python.org/mm3/archives/

Another one devoted to gobbling screen real estate as fast as possible.

Doesn't anyone know how to make it like this:

http://lists.golug.org/pipermail/tech/2018-September/date.html

Easily put hundreds of emails on a page, great for Ctrl+F searching,
even if no built in search feature.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2018 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz