:: Re: [DNG] A suggestion for an easie…
Góra strony
Autor: KatolaZ
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] A suggestion for an easier upgrade of a DE from ASCII to Beowulf
On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 04:18:15PM +0200, Fred DC wrote:
> On 13/09/2018 15:42, KatolaZ wrote:
> > .... We don't need a duct-tape fix, rather one
> > that works for everybody and does not need any manual
> > intervention. .....
>
> I agree with that because that is what really everybody ultimately wants
> (IMHO).
>

> > We are getting there. Stay tuned.
>
> OK, I will (mumble,mumble) ;-)
>
> Seriously, I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

And I really appreciate yours, Fred. Sorry if this was not totally
clear in my previous email :)

The main point is that we are finally tansitioning towards the "usual"
experimental/unstable/testing/stable workflow (meaning, no packages
dropping in testing/stable unless they have been in unstable first),
and this requires some tweaks in the build infra and some tests before
we can go at full speed. That won't take long, I guess.

HTH

KatolaZ