:: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archi…
Página Inicial
Autor: Mark Rousell
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archive: was Mozilla and cloudflare to hijack all your DNS requests - for your own good of course
On 11/09/2018 02:37, golinux@??? wrote:
> Although your donation would always be welcome, the roadblock is not
> financial but deciding what archiver to use and then finding the time
> to do it. Feel free to share your suggestions. We do have backups
> including all of the mail that has gone missing so nothing is actually
> lost. So much to do, so little time . . .

Apologies if I've missed discussion on this but, while the list is on
MM2, why not just use Pipermail? Although Pipermail doesn't allow
searching, it does allow one to download archives very easily and thus
run local searches and the web UI is functional, if basic.

Or move to MM3 with Postorius and HyperKitty?

--
Mark Rousell