:: [DNG] Second system effect: was Mai…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] Mailman replacement
Sujet: [DNG] Second system effect: was Mailman replacement
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 03:28:00 -0700
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> (I'm so far particularly unimpressed with HyperKitty,
> but the Mailman 3 design as a whole makes me suspect Second-System
> Effect, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-system_effect .)

And of course this entire group was founded as an alternative to a
particularly junky second system effect :-)

I never before heard of second system effects, but such systems abound,
and really need a name for the concept. Thanks for referencing the
definition.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2018 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz