:: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archi…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: KatolaZ
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archive: was Mozilla and cloudflare to hijack all your DNS requests - for your own good of course
On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 09:51:38PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 09, 2018 at 10:04:28AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> > I was going to use this email message as a reference in some
> > documentation I'm writing, but this email is not in the mail archive,
> > or at least I can't find it there. The archive seems to contain no
> > messaged from 8/8/2018 through 8/16/2008.
> >
> > SteveT
>
> Are the missing messages available on gmane using usenet protocols?

Even if gmane has lost any message, I have all the emails since
October 22nd 2014 (the day when the ML was created), and I am sure
that Jaromil and others have them as well.

So we are not losing anything.

HND

KatolaZ