:: [DNG] OT: firefox, privacy etc.
Inizio della pagina
Autore: mad.scientist.at.large
To: dng
Oggetto: [DNG] OT: firefox, privacy etc.
how an i possibly get local storage of login information to work again in firefox?  Can't find any configs in about:config to enable a master passord or learning of new login data without "sync",  "pocket", etc.  should i just switch to a browser with any respect for privacy and user preference, or is it time to just shoot my gigabit ethernet because every one is a whore?  Yes, i specifically mean mozilla and google.

"We kill when we close our eyes to poverty, affliction or infamy. We kill when, because it is easier, we countenance or pretend to approve of atrophied social, political, educational and religious institutions instead of resolutely combating them."
- Hesse