:: Re: [devuan-dev] DATE CHANGE (was: …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Nico Schottelius
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] DATE CHANGE (was: d1conf in Amsterdam (mark your calendars!))

Hey everyone,

wow! Things are moving...

So from our side: it's a bit tricky, as Hack4glarus has already been
announced for the overlapping time (30th to 2nd of December).

I know that you planned to have d1conf in AMS, but given the change of
plans - what do you think about merging the two conferences in pretty
Glarus?

Location wise, we certainly have enough space, even if we wanted to run
separate two conferences that just happen to be colocated.

Best,

Nico