:: Re: [DNG] Migrate from Debian Wheez…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Migrate from Debian Wheezy to Devuan ASCII
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:58:58 +0100, Mark wrote in message
<20180831095858.GN1731@???>:

> Hello,
>
> I have an old and venerable headless system that runs Debian Wheezy.
> Now Wheezy is EOL I need to upgrade without pulling in systemd and
> dbus. Devuan is the obvious choice.
>
> I can't find any specific instructions or report of Wheezy -> ASCII
> migration. Does anybody have experience of it?

..only done it once ;o): uptime
17:11:05 up 439 days, 4:27, 4 users, load average: 0.07, 0.05, 0.00

..that's from Debian Squeeze (when they endlifed Squeeze) -> Wheezy,
then straight to Devuan Jessie, not Ascii, and I really should make
sure I finished that sloppy job, it's my De**an lan mirror box. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: