:: Re: [DNG] Reply-To in this list
Kezdőlap
Szerző: J. Fahrner
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Reply-To in this list
Am 2018-09-01 15:35, schrieb Antony Stone:
> I also regard it as very unfriendly for
> people posting to a list to set a reply-to header of anything other
> than the
> list address (which is redundant but acceptable IMO).

Right. And it also makes no sense to set a reply-to if it's the same as
the from address. Reply-to only makes sense if it's different from from.
This is normally only used by servers sending automated mail which
cannot receive mails.

> Ultimately, though, if your anti-spam rules result in you not receiving
> emails
> which you wanted to receive, then your rules are not doing what you
> want them
> to and need to be adjusted.

I could also argue that someone who wants to get his mail delivered,
should configure his client properly.

Jochen