:: Re: [DNG] Devuan 1.0 Installation P…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan 1.0 Installation Problem
On Friday 24 August 2018 at 00:30:01, David Hoff Jr wrote:

> I am trying to install Devuan 1.0 32 bit with the net install ISO. The
> install goes fine until I reach the option to choose a repository.
> There are 3 options and they all cause an installation failure.

Can you be more specific about what this failure is?

> I want 1.0 rather than 2.0 since I am installing a CLI only installation
> and my screen reading voice 'Voxin' will not work with 2.0 in the console.

Do you know why? What's the problem with using Voxin under Ascii rather than
Jessie?

> If necessary, I could do a full CD install but if so I will need to know
> what to use in the sources.list file. Any help would be appreciated.

Try to give us a bit more information about what actually happens, and/or a
recipe to reproduce the problem.

Antony.

--
Never write it in Perl if you can do it in Awk.
Never do it in Awk if sed can handle it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.