:: Re: [DNG] Unbound details: was Mozi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Unbound details: was Mozilla and cloudflare to hijack all your DNS requests - for your own good of course
Quoting Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI (renaud@???):

> If you are looking for a distro with easy-to-use GUI interface, and
> without systemd, you might consider PCLinuxOS, and its suite of Drak*
> configuration apps inherited from Mandrake / Mandriva / Mageia.

Or one can use Devuan. It runs bash in xterms. ;->

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet