:: Re: [DNG] U2F on Devuan
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Bruce Perens
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] U2F on Devuan
Got it. Install pamu2fcfg and libpam-u2f,and
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-u2f.rules from
Yubico's github. Open Firefox and go to about:config . Search for u2f.
Double click on the three parameters that it shows, to turn false to true.
Now you can log into web sites with U2F.

It's possible to configure PAM to use it for login and screen lock, and SSH
logins.