:: [DNG] Devuan on Panasonic FZ-G1
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Bruce Perens
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Devuan on Panasonic FZ-G1
I put Devuan on my usual travel laptop, a Panasonic FZ-G1 fully-rugged
tablet with an iKey fully-rugged rubber keyboard with hinge which makes it
a laptop. This is specified to survive hose water from any angle and stand
significant abuse, and in general to not crap out a minute before I'm
supposed to give a speech, so why would anyone put systemd on it :-)

Everything works but the sound. Pulseaudio is sending to the sound
interface, and nothing comes out of the speaker. Any clues?

    Thanks

    Bruce

--
Bruce Perens K6BP - CEO, Legal Engineering
Standards committee chair, license review committee member, co-founder,