:: Re: [devuan-dev] Upgrading ci.devua…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Reurich
To: Jaromil, devuan developers internal list
Betreff: Re: [devuan-dev] Upgrading ci.devuan.org
Hi Jaromil and friends,

In the end I bit the bullet and upgraded it anyway... I figured, I'd
know if anybody had been around, and the upgrade went smoothly. It
still needs a reboot, but I'm waiting to hear back from nextime before I
proceed to reboot it as I don't have console access.

If you can prod him into getting in touch, that would be helpful!

Also the master build server, the one with the signing keys is probably
also in the same state, and I don't have access to that one either.

I have access to enough of the build hosts to keep things ticking along.
Also I will soon have my Talos II setup as a build host for both ppc64
(big endian) and ppc64el and will begin in earnest to build beowulf.

At the moment my most pressing issue is fixing cloud_init and
bootstrap-vz to build images for AWS, Azure and Google cloud. It would
be good for Devuan to get an account so we can push images directly to
the market place. I'd like to automate this so we can build and push
the images directly as part of our normal release cycle too.

Anyway, I'm trying to get more active on Devuan again, and having some
success too!

ciao
    Daniel