:: Re: [DNG] Unbound details: was Mozi…
Página Principal
Autor: wirelessduck
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Unbound details: was Mozilla and cloudflare to hijack all your DNS requests - for your own good of course

> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 13:27:25 -0700
> Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:
>

>> Most highly rated comment:
>>
>> I run my own local recursive nameservers even on my portable
>> devices. Totally not interested in using anyone's resolvers but my
>> own.
>>
>> Ding!
>>
>> 1. apt-get install unbound
>> 2. sed -i '1s;^;nameserver 127.0.0.1\n;' /etc/resolv.conf

I want to switch from macOS Server to unbound for a local LAN DNS as its DNS features will be deprecated soon, but my reading tells me that unbound only acts as a recursive nameserver, not authoritative.

What’s the general consensus on a good authoritative server to pair with unbound?

I can see both knot and nsd are packaged in devuan, but have no experience with any outside BIND9 and macOS.

—Tom