:: Re: [DNG] Linux Without systemd: Wh…
Página Principal
Autor: Antony Stone
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Linux Without systemd: Why You Should Use Devuan, the Debian Fork
On Thursday 26 July 2018 at 17:16:56, Эльбрус Кондратьев wrote:

> It's called 'herd behavior'. Someone told them that systemd constituted
> 'the way to go'. Nevermind if that way results irrational.

Oh well, at least it wasn't Hurd behaviour, otherwise we wouldn't have an
Operating System at all...

Antony.

--
I own three Windows books, published by O'Reilly. They are "Windows
Annoyances", "Office 97 Annoyances" and "Windows 98 Annoyances". That pretty

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.