:: [DNG] I need your help or another d…
Página Principal
Autor: Basati
Para: Ivan J.
CC: dng
Assunto: [DNG] I need your help or another developer's help with the project devuan with the children
hi parazyd

Sorry to bother you, but I need your advice and help.

I am preparing a project for children from 8 to 16

The idea is to introduce them into computing, devuan and python programming

Using raspberry pi 3 B+ as a hardware infrastructure controlled by a devuan

The idea is that they will be doing projects until the final project of
building a weather station. There are none in the valley, it is a valley of
the western Pyrenees.

And it will be the children who will provide the valley's population with
weather information.

I need to build a custom image for rasperry pi 3.

In which all the hardware of the rasperry is configured and mounted
automatically, as it does scratch. In two formats console and desktop

I need to customize it by language (we speak basque a Neolithic language of
the European indigeas, we). Also for the programs you need to install. For
example, PyCharm that does not have a package in devuan. And I have to put it
in by hand.

I have to leave the desktop configured by default, I don't know if the devuan
officer will work for me, I think it's xfce. In touch mode.

There are more than 50 machines to install. I'm compensated for the work of
building the image

Now, I've never played arm64. I'm an absolute neebie.

I need help doing all this.

Can you guide me? Can you get me the Inet links and reading order.

What do I have to learn to do this?

This effort means that the work (images, console and desktop) can be reused to
pay back. They would be as complete as the scratch images (which configure and
mount all the hardware perfectly and have a configurator at the beginning)

Devuan would have these two images. Nowadays it is impossible for a neebie or
user to mount a raspberry with devuan.

The devuan imagen has no installed Bluetooth, no basic console tools, it's
practically empty. Everything has to be assembled by hand.

The bluetooth firmware is gone, I had to put it in by hand.

eudev does not mount the devices

This cannot be used by a neebie or normal user. As it is now you have to know
to assemble things by hand

Images must be complete and functional by default. How Raspian works, but it's
not the only way it works.

I mean, to do something like raspian but devuan.

And I'd call it something else.

Now: devuan_ascii_2.0.0_arm64_raspi3.img

New name:
devuan_ascii_2.0.0_arm64_raspidev1-console_pi3.img
devuan_ascii_2.0.0_arm64_raspidev1-desktop_p3.img

I would be very grateful for your advice and guidance in order to get the
project going with the children from 8 to 16 years old.

I think it's a very nice thing. And I refuse to do it with anything other than
devuan. I'm a devuan and hacktivist.

I can do it a lot SIMPLE with Raspian without bringing so much work.

But no, I refuse.

This is my opion that could contradict the policy of devan, I don't know.

A greeting

Basati