:: [DNG] A devuan manual, why not?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Basati
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] A devuan manual, why not?
hi

I want to make a proposal to everyone here in the galaxy, and to the devuan
team. Here are they i think.

I think we can start writing the manual. How?

Writing howtos on the topics that we each like the most.

Then they come together, the relationship is homogenized to give it coherence.

I think we need to establish criteria that are good, we can vote for them.

I see the following needs:

An established format that everyone has to respect.

A new section in the forum: howtos

I am very critical and have always been critical about how a manual should be
made. I think it is necessary that it be oriented to three readers. Newbies,
users, advanced users.

To do this you have to define which howtos are type 1, 2 or 3

When mounting the book using decimal notation, the first level is generic, the
second is for beginners, the third is for users and the fourth is for advanced
users. This way we have three manuals in one

Examples' must be included in each section, providing specific howtos.

So I propose the typical brick but rich with the three types of readers, along
with howtos.

Is this an acceptable proposal?

I believe it is essential that we have a manual, but one that is alive,
continually renewed, maintained and progressively enriched.

A greeting

Basati

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator