:: Re: [DNG] live-sdk or live-build re…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] live-sdk or live-build repos to use?

dear Ozi,

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018, Ozi Traveller wrote:

>    I just want to clarify which are the best repos to use to build
>    an live and or installable image from?

Since the beginning of Devuan we are working on a "Simple Distro Kit"
which is first and foremost used to produce consistently all the
targets covered by Devuan (live, arm and vm). This SDK may be seen as
one of the biggest innovations brought by Devuan: it has been
rewritten already three times and is maintained here
https://git.devuan.org/sdk

Devuan's SDK is already adopted by fsmithred, parazyd (who is its lead
developer as of now) and en route for integration with the work that
Katolaz is doing on the minimal live. It supports a system of 'blends'
that can be then built on any existing Devuan target.

We are on track for releasing a "Devuan's developer manual" including
extensive information on how to operate this SDK, meanwhile the
READMEs and live interaction over IRC are the best way to dig this
tool.

ciao