:: Re: [DNG] Unswapping interface name…
Página Inicial
Autor: Irrwahn
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Unswapping interface namesRe: (WAS: what has gone wrong with networking in ascii?
Hendrik Boom wrote on 15.07.2018 22:03:
[...]
> And I found a number of other eth's in /etc/* and /etc/*/* using grep.

[...]
> It would have been fouond with one more *: /etc/*/*/*

Hi Hendrik,

you may find that using grep's -r or -R option can make your life a
lot easier. Quoting the man page:

       -r, --recursive
              Read  all  files  under  each directory, recursively,
              following symbolic links only  if  they  are  on  the
              command line.  Note that if no file operand is given,
              grep  searches  the  working  directory.    This   is
              equivalent to the -d recurse option.

       -R, --dereference-recursive
              Read  all  files  under  each directory, recursively.
              Follow all symbolic links, unlike -r.

HTH, best regards
Urban

--