:: [DNG] [OT] vivivi
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hendrik Boom
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] [OT] vivivi
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 06:41:10AM +0200, KatolaZ wrote:

> Being a "veteran" has never been a sufficient excuse from the
> obligation to support your claims with actual facts. This is not a
> religion, and there has never been anything like a revealed gospel in
> the free software community[1].
>
> HND
>
> KatolaZ
>
> [1] The only exception being that Emacs is the Only True and Holy
> Editor, and that ViViVi is the number of The Beast, as revealed by the
> venerable St. IGNUcius during his peregrinations around the
> world... :P

Last time I looked in Revelation (in an Anglican priest's bible) it was
clearly stated that the number of the Beast was 626, not 666. I asked
the priest about that and she told mem there were translations of
other versions that had 666 in it, but that her version was more
authoritative, whatever that means.

So the only inequivocally remaining received gospel is that Emacs is the
Only True and Holy Editor.

-- hendrik