:: Re: [DNG] who's tying up my port 80…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rick Moen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] who's tying up my port 80?
Quoting Harald Arnesen (skogtun@???):

> So if my main machine runs *BSD, I will have to use a totally different
> set of commands on my Linux laptop?

No, you can continue to use a set of utilities on your Linux laptop that
have been unmaintained code for 17 years and cannot handle source-based
routing, QoS, VLAN, bonding, bridges, showing all IP addresses assigned
to an interface, removing an IPv4 address from an interface, etc.
Nothing stopping you.

Was there something that lead you to believe it had become illegal to
use unmaintained code? Otherwise, I find the basis of your question
quite difficult to understand.