:: Re: [DNG] who's tying up my port 80…
Góra strony
Autor: Adam Borowski
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] who's tying up my port 80?
On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 12:01:06PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting karl@??? (karl@???):
>
> > Nice, didn't know about the ss command. You can also use
> > netstat -tulp
> > lsof -i :80
>
> 'netstat' in the 21st Century is spelled 'ss'. ;->
> https://dougvitale.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/deprecated-linux-networking-commands-and-their-replacements/

And in this case, there _is_ a relevant difference: netstat -p lists only
one process per socket despite them often being shared. ss -p handles them
correctly.

Meow.
--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple