:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 03:53:01 -0700
Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@???> wrote:

> On 07/09/2018 03:22 AM, KatolaZ wrote:

> > I guess we need to calm down a bit here? Martin expressed his
> > view. You Jimmy expressed yours, and nobody asked you to get/stay
> > out of the way. I presume you should give to the opinions of others
> > the same treatment you expect for yours, as a baseline. Or at least
> > expect your opinions to be treated with the same respect with which
> > you treat those of others...
> >
> > HND
> >
> > KatolaZ
>

> You've been showing contempt and disrespect for me since my first
> post in this group, never helpful. Why do you want to stand in the
> way of people in this group looking for malware in this distro?

Jimmy, you've just won a free procmail trip to /dev/null on my
computer. You've been on the DNG list 3 months as of tomorrow. KatolaZ
has been on this list since 1/25/2015 or before, making positive
contributions the whole time, and I'm pretty sure he was one of the
VUAs that started this revolution, before starting this revolution was
cool. And I'm pretty sure KatolaZ and I were emailing each other about
systemd replacement as early as 2014.

When KatolaZ talks, I listen.

SteveT

Steve Litt