:: Re: [DNG] probably SOLVED: is there…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: terryc
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] probably SOLVED: is there a problem with package signing?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 09:45:36 -0400
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> As far as I know, I am now using only devun repositories. I was of
> course using Debian repositories on this system before I upgraded to
> Devuan.
>
> Yesterday I noticed some extraneous filed in etc/apt:
>
> sources.list.etch64
> sources.list.sid
>
> and I deleted them just in case they caused the problem.

AFAIK, it only uses sources.list, unless there is
something /etc/apt/sources.list.d, which is added first to the list it
looks of repositries it compares.

I have a collection of sources.list-YYMMDD in my /etc/apt formrecovery
and references but it existence has no effect.

IME, when you do apt/apt-get/aptitude update, it lists the sources.list
entries that it references and it should show all jessie or ascii.