:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: terryc
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 04:02:23 -0700
Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@???> wrote:

> On 07/09/2018 03:53 AM, KatolaZ wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 03:42:40AM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> >
> > [cut]
> >

> >> Well some of those kernel experts are saying you need to check
> >> your kernel. Also how you respond to this thread speaks volumes.
> >
> > Please, share some relevant links then, and let us understand what
> > you are talking about.
> >
> > If you keep mentioning unspecified "kernel experts" and what they
> > have allegedly said about the Linux kernel without providing any
> > evidence for your claims, your posts can be easily misinterpreted
> > by a distracted reader as FUD.
>
> It's simple, because they can't say any more than Linus can, you are
> not being helpful and I will now stop replying to your unhelpful post.

!: BULLSHIT
2; any chance you can stop spamming the list?

> What you can do is look for malware, do some investigative research,
> just educate yourself, what I know is out there for all to read.

Hahahaha, mate, you claim equal experience to what I have and yet you
display continual stupidity.

How long has mummy let you connect to the internet. Hint, its long been
an established practice on this here place for the claimant to provide
the evidence for their claim. Hint, this is a Linux list.