:: [DNG] Troll alert Re: A Devuan ker…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: terryc
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Sujet: [DNG] Troll alert Re: A Devuan kernel?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 03:53:01 -0700
Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@???> wrote:

> You've been showing contempt and disrespect for me since my first
> post in this group, never helpful.

No, I'm the guy that is doing that. Every one else is being polite.

> Why do you want to stand in the
> way of people in this group looking for malware in this distro?

I dont, but the fact that Linux has an extraordinary collection of
programs to look for signs of back doors and you have provided
no/zip/zilch/nada/zero evidence to support your repeated claims tends
to biase my view.

> Thanks,

Don't thank me. There is SFA on TV tonight so troll baiting will have
to suffice since my User-in-Chief is obstructing my program of
upgrading our collection of devuan boxen.