:: [DNG] Troll Alert Re: A Devuan ker…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: terryc
A: dng
Temas antiguos: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Asunto: [DNG] Troll Alert Re: A Devuan kernel?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 03:42:40 -0700
Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@???> wrote:

> Well some of those kernel experts are saying you need to check your
> kernel. Also how you respond to this thread speaks volumes.

Well how about shouting: YOU ARE A TROLL!
Or is you excuse for your stream of crap a total inability to have
gained any knowledge from the experience you claim to have?

I cut slack for the modest and the young. You claim the opposite and
since you claim more experience than me, you should know as much as I
do.

Alternative, please go see your MD about some assistance with your
anxiety problem.