:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Página Principal
Autor: Antony Stone
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On Monday 09 July 2018 at 13:02:23, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

> what I know is out there for all to read.

So give us some URLs to what you have already found.

Or are you just trying to waste our time?

Antony.

--
The first fifty percent of an engineering project takes ninety percent of the
time, and the remaining fifty percent takes another ninety percent of the time.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.