:: Re: [DNG] is there a problem with p…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] is there a problem with package signing?
On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 06:17:51PM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> On 07/08/2018 06:10 PM, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > During and after my upgade to ascii,
> > when I try to install packages
> > I consistently get messages like
> >
> > WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
> >    lighttpd
> > Install these packages without verification? [y/N]

> > Is there something wrong with pakage signing?
> > My apt-sources are from pkgmaster.devuan.org,
> > and I did install the devuan-keyring, version 2017.10.03.
> > Aptitude doesn't seem to think there's a newer version.

By the way, is 2017.10.03 really the latest version?

> > -- hendrik
>

> I think if you run # apt update you will be asked if you want to trust
> Devuan.

Did that. It didn't ask. And told me there wre eight packaes that
could be upgraded. None of them look relevant. Just routing security
upgrades for browsers, exiv2, gir1.2-soup. libexiv2, libsoup-gnome2.4,
and libsoup2.

Then I looked at the entire /etc/apt directory.

april:/farhome/hendrik# ls /etc/apt
apt.conf       sources.list    sources.list.etch64  trusted.gpg~
apt.conf.d     sources.list~   sources.list.sid     trusted.gpg.d
preferences.d  sources.list.d  trusted.gpg
april:/farhome/hendrik#

sources.list.d is empty. But I seem to have some ancient files ni
/etc/apt.
As far as I know, the package management commands shouls look only in
sources.list and the files (which aren't there) in sources.list.d

I'll delete the etch64 and sid versions just in case.
OO