:: Re: [DNG] installer woe
Kezdőlap
Szerző: d_pridge
Dátum:
Címzett: KatolaZ, dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] installer woe

-------- Original message --------From: KatolaZ <katolaz@???> Date: 6/26/18 8:03 AM (GMT-06:00) To: dng@??? Subject: Re: [DNG] installer woe
On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 02:47:17PM +0200, Alessandro Selli wrote:

[cut]

> > It will boot the Purism installer from a USB stick if I use the same
> > steps, starting wth the Purism ISO file, of course.
> >
> > So there is something else going on.
>
>   If you didn't do it already, try to boot Purism from the same USB stick.

guys, according to a previous email it seems it was just a broken usb
stick :)

--
[ ~.,_  Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ - Devuan -- Freaknet Medialab  ]
[     "+.  katolaz [at] freaknet.org --- katolaz [at] yahoo.it  ]

The Chinese versions don't work well for supplying executable code, even though the check sum verifies correctly.  Dan.