:: Re: [DNG] Ascii LVM Encrypted Issue
Top Pagina
Auteur: Michael McConnell
Aan: KatolaZ
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Ascii LVM Encrypted Issue
Thanks for the reply, but at no point during the install do I see an option to install the “necessary” drivers? I just ran through the install once more and still don’t see any prompt or indication asking about supporting USB drivers. I did the install using a USB keyboard on both the VM instance and the dedicated hardware.

Thanks again,
Mike