:: Re: [devuan-dev] ASCII Release Note…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: Re: [devuan-dev] ASCII Release Notes -- RFC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018, golinux@??? wrote:

> Here's the pad for the ASCII Stable announcement
>
> https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/ZQzYTRQS8n+dtIeHX9Ky3w/CE8Xy3TxW4HkBTB2LQSOOU6p/
>
> Note that we're recycling the RC announcement for the stable
> release. Outdated info should be replaced with current. Would be a
> good idea to add bullets from the Release Notes with a link to the
> file for more detail.

the section on recent derivatives has been removed! there is no trace
here of this decision? I dissent with the removal and believe that
derivatives is a very important part of Devuan

I disagree with the method applied (that such a removal of derivative
section is made silently) and also dissent with the removal.

I hope we can gain consensus because right now there is no consensus
on the removal of this important section of the announcement.

ciao