著者: Hendrik Boom
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
題目: [DNG] npm and nodejs
I'm trying to try out a package (joplin) that is built using nodejs.

Now the installation instructions seem to require npk, the nodejs package manager.

And following links about npm, it appears that npm is part of nodejs.

But I have installed nodejs from the ascii repossitory and still don't seem to be able to access npm.

There are some packages with npm in their names, but they look to be add-one for npm rather than npm itself.

Any ideas? Is this an area where the Devuan packages are broken? Will I have to go to foreign repositoories?

-- hendrik