:: Re: [DNG] Jessie-backports now has …
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Jessie-backports now has spectre patched kernel
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:30:27 -0700, Jimmy wrote in message
<2f1aa23a-84c9-a773-5555-58208a9a8c2d@???>:

> On 04/23/2018 07:54 AM, chillfan wrote:
> > Great, thanks for the news.
> >
> > I'm hoping Debian will do a full rebuild to compile everything with
> > reptoline, as this seems a lot better to me than just mitigating
> > when a specific problem is found.
>

> Mitigation 2
>    * Kernel compiled with retpoline option:  YES
>    * Kernel compiled with a retpoline-aware compiler:  YES  (kernel
> reports full retpoline compilation)
>  > STATUS:  NOT VULNERABLE  (Mitigation: Full AMD retpoline)

..which linux-image .deb package, and which kernel version is that?
(As in: uname -rv &&dpkg -l |grep image |grep `uname -r`)

..which backport lines am I missing in my /etc/apt/sources.list here?
I have: # cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# Devuan repositories
deb http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free
deb-src http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free

# /etc/apt/sources.list.d/devuan-stable-security.list
deb     http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-security main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-security main contrib
non-free

# /etc/apt/sources.list.d/devuan-stable-updates.list
deb     http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-updates main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-updates main contrib
non-free

# /etc/apt/sources.list.d/devuan-stable-proposed-updates.list
deb     http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-proposed-updates main
contrib non-free
deb-src http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-proposed-updates main
contrib non-free

# /etc/apt/sources.list.d/devuan-stable-backports.list
deb     http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-backports main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-backports main contrib
non-free

# /etc/apt/sources.list.d/devuan-experimental.list
deb     http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan experimental main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan experimental main contrib
non-free

# Devuan repositories
# deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free
# deb-src http://packages.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free

..is the https://devuan.org/os/etc/apt/sources.list recipe now the
current proper Devuan way of setting up source listings for ascii?

Scenarios always come in sets of three: