著者: spiralofhope
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Ubuntu w/out systemd?
I had never heard of Trinity until now, and I've done a bit of
searching through distributions without systemd:

https://blog.spiralofhope.com/tag/linux-distributions-which-do-not-use-systemd

It might still be available for one of them, but I suspect that when I
looked, it wasn't the main desktop environment for any of them.

Unless there's a packager behind the scenes working on it (fingers
crossed for you), Devuan itself doesn't have it packaged, so it's
unsurprising that (at a glance) no distribution based on Devuan
features Trinity.

I was still curious..

I tried to find the developers' reasoning in building it, as
philosophies are a fascinating read for me. I had no luck. It appears
to be a continuation that matured into its own desktop environment.

May I ask your reasoning for wanting Trinity?

[ I wonder if you can be convinced of another environment (or none at
all) enough to migrate and use Devuan. ]