:: Re: [DNG] Unable to Install
Top Pagina
Auteur: dan pridgeon
Aan: Vernon Geiszler, dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Unable to Install

      From: Vernon Geiszler <vernon.geiszler@???>
 To: dng@???
 Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 8:59 PM
 Subject: [DNG] Unable to Install

I have a usb stick which I installed jessie on a tower.  I just tried
to install on a laptop and unable to install.

>From installer window: Couldn't retrieve

dists/jessie/main/binary-amd64/Packages.  This may be due to a network
problem or a bad CD, depending on your install method.

>From virtual console 4: debootstrap: gpgv: Good signature from "Devuan

Repository (Primary Devuan signing key) <repository@???>

base-installer: error: exiting on error base-installer/debootstrap-failed

This was from both wireless and wired connection, defferent usb ports,
and both the install and graphical install options.
--
I then downloaded ascii beta and dd'd to a usb stick.  When I try to
boot up I get: missing operating system.

I would like to be able to use Devuan on this laptop.
Any help would be appreciated.

The laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X201

Vernon