:: Re: [DNG] Unbootable system due to …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Gregory Nowak
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Unbootable system due to cryptsetup depending to two libs in /usr
On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 11:22:24AM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> How appropriate is it for me to report a bug directly to Debian
> when I have no Debian system to test it on?

If you have no doubt that the bug you're seeing in devuan also exists
in debian, then report it within devuan to debian's BTS as I did with
sqwebmail. If you're not sure, I suggest installing the debian release
equivalent to devuan in a virtual machine, and testing in there. This
is what I'm doing right now to verify the speech-dispatcher issues I
described on this list earlier are in fact in debian, and they do seem
to be. Once I've done what I can think of to track it down, I'll file
a report against speech-dispatcher in debian's BTS from within the
testing VM, assuming no such bug report already exists.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1