著者: Alessandro Selli
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Unbootable system due to cryptsetup depending to two libsin /usr
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 at 15:22:21 +0100
Klaus Ethgen <Klaus+dyne@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> recently, debian patched the use of two libraries into cryptsetup,
> libargon and libpopt. Both are living under /usr.
>
> That leads to unbootable system when /usr is on separate partition and
> you using disk encryption (or even having /usr on a encrypted
> partition). This bug happens with or without initrd.

I am not affected and I do use initramfs. What release od Devuan are you
runnning?

[alessandro@wkstn06 ~]$ mount | grep ' on /usr '
/dev/mapper/sda5_crypt on /usr type ext4 (ro,relatime,nobarrier,data=ordered)
[alessandro@wkstn06 ~]$ lsb_release -d
[alessandro@wkstn06 ~]$ ldd /sbin/cryptsetup | grep -E 'libargon|libpopt'
        libpopt.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpopt.so.0
(0x00007f0ae14f4000)
[alessandro@wkstn06 ~]$

Alessandro